Shades of Norwich: Dark Metropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS - HOUND ARRESTED FOR CRIMES AGAINST THE PRINCE

Go down

BREAKING NEWS - HOUND ARRESTED FOR CRIMES AGAINST THE PRINCE Empty BREAKING NEWS - HOUND ARRESTED FOR CRIMES AGAINST THE PRINCE

Post by Jarval (Storyteller) Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:36 pm

BREAKING NEWS - HOUND ARRESTED FOR CRIMES AGAINST THE PRINCE

Jules Mendel, Carthian, arrested by the Sheriff. Garrett kept out of the loop - couldn’t they trust him to bring in his own partner?

Her crimes are confidential but we know this much:

She interfered with the Arcology.

The Prince’s domain.

Bank routes, driver details, workers, ID badges, even infrastructure - was she eyeing the security cameras too?

A vault got broken into. A vault in the Prince’s arcology, guys. Requiem Diaries stolen. Not that I’m allowed to tell you more than that, but it was extensive.

OK, well, I can tell you one more thing - they were Requiem Diaries of the Ventrue Sebastian Cheverton, late Prince.

Now we’re wondering - was she behind the bank job that nicked a whole bunch of the Seneschal’s diaries and effects? Is this part of a master plan?

And we’re also wondering - what the hell is going to be the punishment? And will Garrett be the one holding the axe?

One last thing - some Invictus got promoted. Baron The Lady. Lady Baron? Anyway, she’s Baron of the Faith District now. Nice to see who your friends are, Ermenrich. What’s the matter? You short on brownie points with the Prince this month or something?

Also, well done Jamie Bonnaire - your Barony’s looking healthy these days. But who am I kidding - who cares? SCANDAL IS AFOOT.

- Rosa Flores

Jarval (Storyteller)

Back to top Go down