Shades of Norwich: Dark Metropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kine News October-November 2015

Go down

Kine News October-November 2015 Empty Kine News October-November 2015

Post by Magpie (Storyteller) Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:34 pm

That Hits The Spot
You’ve all been waiting for my visit, I know. The Med could only keep me away from our fine city for so long and on a crisp autumnal evening I visited the Spot everyone’s been talking about.

In a word? I approve.

Y’all to whom this apply, you know what I’m talking about. It’s worth your time.

Don’t know what I’m talking about? It’s probably not for you. Walk on by to Verdant - I hear that’s good for the common folks.

-Safa x

---

NMPN All-Call for Funding

The local charity Norwich Missing Persons Network has put a plea out for an increase in funding this holiday season. Mabel Jones, CEO, who founded the charity when her husband went missing eight years ago, put out the following statement:

“Christmas is very sadly a peak time for disappearances, with financial and emotional stress peaking with cold weather making it dangerous to go on the streets. Our charity is under huge financial strain and any support that people can provide would help us support left-behind families and fund ongoing search efforts after the police file their cases.”

---

Property Prices turn Gold in the Triangle

The fashionable area of the Golden Triangle has seen property prices soar. Estate agents attribute this to the intense development of cultural and social community events. “People just can’t stay away!” says Jenny Brooks, of Brooks & Co.

---

Jacob Grey - What’s He Hiding?

Jacob Grey, leader and philanthropist extraordinaire, has been involved in several highly successful fundraisers and no one is exactly sure where all that money went. What’s he doing with it? Is there a touch of embezzlement going on?

---

Drugs Bust In Burgh Castle

One of the major criminal elements in Burgh Castle saw their major base of operations raided by police teams. Approximately 30 officers were involved in the operation and we’ve been told that three officers suffered minor injuries. Detective Fiona Muller has been commended for her calm under fire and for taking one of the ringleaders of the criminal group unharmed.

Magpie (Storyteller)

Back to top Go down