Shades of Norwich: Dark Metropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kine News, January-March 2015

Go down

Kine News, January-March 2015 Empty Kine News, January-March 2015

Post by Hannah (Storyteller) Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:37 pm

Wymondham named Village of the Year 2015

Wymondham is officially Village of the Year 2015, thanks to the stellar beauty of its homes and gardens and the hard work of the locals! The judges visited during the summer to see it at its finest and have just now unveiled the results. This is the tenth year in a row that Wymondham has achieved this hard-won accolade, but you may be assured that the Wymondham populace will not be resting on their laurels!

Reflex Suspended

A stash of MDMA was found in a police sting at Lakenham club Reflex thanks to an anonymous tip. The club was closed a few days during the investigation, but is now open for business. Some people have made it their new destination thanks to the publicity, but others are avoiding it as a danger spot.

Lalla Worthington-Bloomfield Launches New Gallery

Local artiste Lalla Worthington-Bloomfield has reached greater heights in the art scene this month, with an exclusive launch of her new gallery, Riposte. Based in The Alleys, Riposte aims to promote unseen talent and is to open with a hitherto-unseen collection from mysterious local artist Benjamin Atherton. Atherton is believed to have died during the early 20th century, but the exact date of his death is unknown. Well done on netting that prize Lalla!

Burglaries on the Rise in Acle Industrial

Break-ins into homes and businesses have shown a sharp increase in recent months, and homeowners are reminded to be vigilant when securing their property. Police urge anyone with information as to the culprits or events around the break-ins to come forward, and any information will be treated with strict confidentiality.

Enli Ningal Saved My Life: Matt's Story

"My life was basically over: bad breakup, me and my parents were always arguing, losing custody over my own kid. The doctors didn’t know what was wrong with my back, either, but I couldn’t work and I was on my way to losing my benefits. I went to Enli Ningal - the healer in New Eaton, at the Spiritual Healing Centre. He knows everything. Now I’m working part time in my mum’s construction firm and my son thinks I’m a hero! Enli Ningal can help."

Local Teen Missing

Jewel Parfrey hasn't been seen for a few days and her parents are getting worried. She's usually around Acle Industrial but none of her friends have seen anything ... or they're not saying they've seen anything, anyway. The papers aren't reporting on it, what's one missing person in this city? Can you help?

Upcoming Wrestling Match: March 14th

COME AND SEE THE FIGHT OF THE SEASON!! DEXI, THE GIRL WHO CAN HURL YOU ACROSS THE ROOM, VS. MURDERATIN' JACK MURDER, THE MAN WITH THE KILLER RIGHT HOOK!!! TICKETS NEARLY SOLD OUT!!!!
Hannah (Storyteller)
Hannah (Storyteller)

Back to top Go down